MANCHESTER SPERM BANK NOW OPEN10th May 2019
If you live or work in Manchester, it’s now even easier to be a sperm donor with the launch of our new city centre sperm bank.
Centrally located just off Oxford Road near to the University and Manchester University NHS Foundation Trust hospitals, our new Manchester sperm bank at Citylabs, Nelson Street, is easily accessible and makes sperm donation simple for students, workers and residents.
Manchester sperm bank recruiting now
We are actively looking for new sperm donors from across Manchester. If you would like to be a sperm donor, you must meet certain health and age requirements, including:
- Being aged 18-41
- No history of genetic or hereditary disorders or conditions in your family
- In good health
What you do for a living, your education, career background or sexuality does not affect your ability to be a sperm donor. Our sperm donors are men from all walks of life, from students to professional businessmen, service and health workers and more.
If you are an existing Semovo sperm donor, you can also choose to donate in Manchester, or through any of our other sperm banks in Cheadle, Liverpool, Leeds, London or Glasgow – whichever bank is most convenient for you.
What happens at our Manchester sperm bank?
Our Manchester sperm bank carries out all your sperm donor screening and testing, including your semen analysisto see if your sperm is suitable for donation.
You will meet our Reproductive Technologists, who support sperm donors through the screening process and each time you donate.
Sperm donation benefits
There are lots of great reasons to be a sperm donor with Semovo:
- You’re helping someone to have a family – there is no greater gift
- It’s one of the most generous and altruisticthings a man can do
- You’ll have health screening – including a sperm test – learn about your fertility
- You’ll be supported by a comprehensive clinic team
- You’ll have implications counselling– see if sperm donation is right for you
- You can find out if your sperm is used successfully, the baby’s gender and year of birth
- You get to write an amazing sperm donor profileall about yourself
- You’ll receive expenses and time compensation - £35 per clinic visit
Apply to be a sperm donor online
Learn more about the sperm donation processand read through our common sperm donor FAQs. If you are ready to apply, complete our simple online application formand our team will be in touch, with no obligation. You can also direct message our team through our dedicated Facebook page, and we will send you more information.