Donate at Our Manchester Sperm Bank1st January 2023
If you live or work in Manchester, it’s now even more accessible than ever to be a sperm donor with the launch of our new city centre sperm bank.
Located a short walk from Piccadilly Gardens on King Street, donating at our Manchester sperm bank at Pall Mall is ideal for students, workers and residents who regularly visit the city centre.
Manchester Sperm Bank Recruiting Now
Sperm donors are always in high demand! We are actively looking for new sperm donors from across Manchester. If you would like to be a sperm donor, you must meet certain health and age requirements, including:
- Being aged 18-45
- No history of genetic or hereditary disorders or conditions in your family
- In good health
What you do for a living, your education, career background, or sexuality does not affect your ability to be a sperm donor. Our sperm donors are men from all walks of life, from students to professional businessmen to service and health workers.
If you are an existing Semovo sperm donor, you can also choose to donate in Manchester or through any of our other sperm banks in Cheadle, Liverpool, Leeds or Glasgow – at whichever clinic is most convenient for you.
What Happens at Your Manchester Sperm Bank?
Our Manchester sperm bank carries out all your sperm donor screening, and testing, including your semen analysis, to see if your sperm is suitable for donation.
You will meet our Reproductive Technologists, who support sperm donors through the screening process each time you donate.
Benefits of Sperm Donation - Why You Should Donate Sperm
There are lots of great reasons to be a sperm donor with Semovo:
- You’re helping someone to have a family – there is no greater gift
- It’s one of the most generous and altruistic things a man can do
- You’ll have health screening – including a sperm test – learn about your fertility
- You’ll be supported by a comprehensive clinic team
- You’ll have implications counselling– see if sperm donation is suitable for you
- You can find out if your sperm is used successfully, the baby’s gender and year of birth
- You’ll receive expenses and time compensation - £35 per clinic visit
Apply to Be a Sperm Donor Online
Learn more about the sperm donation process and read through our common sperm donor FAQs. If you are ready to apply, complete our simple online application form, and our team will be in touch with no obligation. You can also direct message our team through our dedicated Facebook page, and we will send you more information.