SPERM BANKS NEAR ME: WHY DONATION LOCATION MATTERS21st November 2018
Want to donate sperm? Then finding a sperm bank that is close to where you live or work should be top of the list.
You might not think sperm bank locationsmatter, but don’t forget that once you start donating sperm, you will be donating very regularly, once or twice a week for around three to six months.
You need to donate this often because we need to build up enough supply of your sperm, so that it can be used in fertility treatments.
So it makes sense to donate to a sperm bank that works for you in terms of travel time, accessible location, facilities and more.
Semovo sperm banks near you
Sperm bank locations were a crucial consideration when Semovo was launched in 2016. Unlike other sperm banks, which operate from a single clinic, Semovo has multiple donation locationsfor the choice and convenience of our sperm donors:
Semovo Manchester: Based at sister clinic Manchester Fertilityat Cheadle Royal Business Park, our sperm bank near Manchester city centre welcomes sperm donors from across Manchester and Cheshire. It has free parking on-site and is easy to reach just minutes from the A34.
Semovo Leeds: Semovo’s Leeds clinic is at Thorpe Park Clinicon Park Approach. It is easy to reach just off the M1, has on-site parking and welcomes donors from across the Yorkshire region.
Semovo Liverpool: Situated on the outskirts of Liverpool city centre, you will find Semovo Liverpool at Pall Mall Medical, St Paul’s Square. Not far from Moorfields Train Station, Semovo Liverpoolis a popular donation location for city workers who donate before or after work.
Semovo Glasgow: Sperm donors in Glasgow can donate to Semovo’s clinic at Blythswood Health and Wellbeing in Blythswood Square. Parking is available outside and it is not far from Charing Cross, Glasgow Central train stations or the M8.
Semovo sperm banks are also due to open soon in Birmingham and London.
Sperm bank considerations
A choice of sperm bank locations is just one of the advantages of donating sperm with Semovo. When you become a Semovo sperm donor, you also receive:
- Health screening and fertility check: A health screening and semen analysisis part of the sperm donor application process.
- Personal support: Our dedicated Donation Teams at each of our clinics ensure your donation experience is always the best it can be. Your Semovo team is on-hand to help answer any questions and keep you informed every step of the way.
- Transparent and informed consent: We will tell you exactly what being a sperm donor means, your rights and responsibilities, before you consent to sperm donation. So you can decide if it is really right for you.
- Counselling: Being a sperm donor is one of the most amazing things you can do but it needs serious thought. You will be given counsellingto help you understand the implications, now and in the future.
- Protection: By donating to a licensed and registered Semovo sperm bank, you are legally protected. You are not considered to be the father of any child born.
Donate sperm: Apply now
If you are aged 18-45 and in good health, apply to be a Semovo sperm donor via our online application form. It is quick and easy and only takes a few minutes. We will be in touch to advise if you are able to progress as a sperm donor and to explain next steps.