What is the sperm donation process?
Donating sperm involves five simple steps:
- Fill in our online application form here
- We’ll invite you for a chat over the phone and then a visit to your nearest clinic to take a semen analysis.
- If your semen analysis is good, you then come in and see a doctor for a consultation, to go through your medical history and for your health screening tests. You’ll also have counselling as part of the process.
- You’ll also complete your sperm donor profile, to help people choose you as their donor.
- Your first sperm samples are kept in quarantine for three months. You’ll be re-screened, and if clear, these initial samples of sperm can be available for patient use. This step will be repeated numerous times thorough out the process. People can now choose you as their donor!
You can learn more about this process in detail here.