ZERO WAITING LIST AND SAFE DONOR SPERM FOR ALL: SEMOVO SPERM DONOR ACHIEVEMENTS7th November 2017
When the National Sperm Bank stopped recruiting sperm donors in 2016, the media was full of stories about the demise of sperm donation in this country.
But as one sperm bank closed its doors, we opened ours – and since then we’ve proven beyond any doubt that sperm donation in the UK is thriving.
Men do want to donate sperm, they do want to help infertile guys, same-sex couples and singles to have families. They just need to know they’re wanted – and be given a convenient opportunity to donate.
At Semovo we’ve provided it. We offer sperm donation with a difference – sperm donation on our donors’ terms that works for them.
One of the first things we did was open multiple regional sperm donation clinics in Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds, so men can donate easily, conveniently and locally.
In the past 12 months since we opened, Semovo sperm donors have positively transformed sperm donation in the UK. Our sperm donors’ achievements include:
- Reducing the waiting list for donor sperm in the UK to zero. Patients and clinics across the UK can access quality Semovo donor sperm straight away – there is no shortage of sperm donors with us.
- Helping to keep fertility treatment in the UK. Semovo sperm donors ensure people can have a baby at their local fertility clinic, avoiding fertility tourism.
- Helping to ensure no one has to resort to unregulated and risky sperm donor sources such as matching apps or private donor sperm sellers. Semovo donor sperm is sent direct to licensed clinics for safe patient treatment.
- Ensuring people can have babies with UK heritage. Clinics have no need to import donor sperm from countries such as Denmark or the USA. We have UK men of all ethnicities and cultures donating sperm to us.
- Helping to create new forms of modern family. Semovo sperm donors help people in all circumstances to have a child, including single women and lesbian couples.
- Helping infertile men to become fathers, who otherwise could never have a child.
Thanks to our amazing Semovo sperm donors, all of these things have become possible. But we need your help to keep up with sperm donor demand.
If you’re aged 18-41 and in good health, you can help us make a difference by donating sperm. You’ll receive £35 compensation per clinic visit, to cover all your associated time and expenses.
We’re here to answer your questions on 0345 266 1272 or if you’re ready, complete our no obligation, short online application form and we’ll be in touch.