Sperm Donation London: Donate Sperm at Our London Clinic18th October 2019
Live in London and want to be a sperm donor? Great news – you can donate at our London sperm donor clinic!
Our London sperm bank is recruiting sperm donors right now. It’s located at the London Wellbeck Hospital, right near Mayfair and Bond Street tube station, so it’s easy to get to whenever you’re free to donate each week.
How to become a Semovo sperm donor
It’s really simple to become a sperm donor in London with Semovo:
- Check if you meet the criteria to be a sperm donor here, which includes being aged 18-41, in good health and with no family history of serious medical conditions.
- Fill in our quick and easy online application form – just select ‘London’ as your nearest clinic.
- We’ll then be in touch for an initial chat and to arrange your initial sperm donor health tests for when it suits you. These include viral screening and a sperm check.
Donating sperm in London: What’s in it for you?
When you donate sperm, you’ll help to give someone the life-changing gift of a family. This could be a couple who can’t conceive without donor sperm because of male infertility, or a single woman or female couple who want to have a baby.
Our sperm donors say it’s the most rewarding thing they’ve ever done. When you donate with Semovo, you’ll get:
- A personalised donation journey that works around you and your work and family commitments
- Dedicated care at every step from our Semovo team
- Counselling support pre-donation to make sure it’s right for you
- An update on your sperm’s success if you want to know – we can tell you if your sperm has helped someone have a baby, the year of the baby’s birth and gender
You’ll also get £35 compensation for every clinic visit you make, covering your time and any associated expenses.
Want to know more about Semovo London clinic sperm donation?
If you’d like to become a Semovo sperm donor, click here to complete our simple and easy online application form.