SPERM DONATION GLASGOW: SCOTTISH SPERM DONORS WANTED15th January 2018
Great news for Scottish guys – Semovo has expanded to Glasgow!
We’ve opened our first ever donation clinic in Scotland in the city’s Blythswood Square, to meet rising demand for Scottish sperm, particularly from patients within the country seeking a local donor who shares their Scottish heritage.
If you’re aged 18-45, healthy and eligible, why not see how fertile you really are and help us make sperm donation a success in Scotland, just as we have done in England?
We’re one of the biggest sperm banks in the UK, proving that men do want to donate sperm if the set-up is right.
Here’s why Semovo is setting the standard for sperm donation and has become the trusted choice for so many men:
- Convenience: Accessible opening hours and a central location means you can donate sperm when it suits you, not us.
- Personal care: Taking care of our sperm donors is what we do best. You’ll be personally supported by our friendly team throughout your time as a donor.
- Counselling: All Semovo sperm donors receive counselling, so you can understand the implications of sperm donation for you now and in the future. Counselling can be done face-to-face at our Glasgow clinic or online through Skype – whichever you prefer.
- The issue of anonymity: Although the person using your sperm can’t find out who you are, sperm donors are identifiable to any children they help to create. But this doesn’t mean you’ll be automatically ‘tracked down’ in future, or are financially responsible for any children. We’ll always give you the facts on anonymity, so you can make an informed decision.
- Health-screening: Applying to be a Semovo sperm donor means you’ll get a thorough health-screen which includes a fertility check, all at no cost to you. We use your results to assess if you’re suitable to donate sperm.
- Donor sperm that’s accessible to all: As an independent sperm bank your donor sperm can be accessed by people all around the UK, unlike other sperm banks we’re not just limited to one clinic or area.
- Following up: You get to find out if a child’s been born using your sperm. But your sperm can’t create lots of children – you’re limited to a maximum 10 families only in the UK.
Apply to donate sperm in Glasgow