Semovo sperm donors have helped make family wishes come true for people all over the UK this Christmas. Could you join us and make a difference next year?
As an independent sperm bank, we’re not tied to a single fertility clinic, ensuring that anyone – no matter where they live – can access our donor sperm.
Donor sperm for regulated fertility treatment
We provide safe, health-screened sperm for fertility treatment to private and NHS clinics across the country, so your sperm will reach the greatest number of people who need help to conceive. We only supply donated sperm to regulated and licensed fertility clinics.
Lots of different people need donor sperm. From women in same-sex relationships to single women and couples with male infertility, a sperm donor is the only way of having a baby.
Being a sperm donor – what you need to know:
If you’d like to donate sperm to our licensed sperm bank, here’s a quick overview of what you need to know:
- You can apply to donate sperm to Semovo if you’re aged 18-45 years old
- You’re anonymous to people who use your donated sperm
- You’re not responsible in any way for children created using your sperm
- You’re limited to creating a maximum 10 families only
- You get to write an amazing personal profile all about yourself, so people can choose you as their sperm donor
- You’ll get a thorough health check as part of the screening process
- Implications counselling is included – so you can be sure sperm donation is really right for you now and in the future
- You get to find out if anyone’s had a baby with your help
- You can donate sperm when it suits you – our clinics in Manchester, Liverpool and Leeds are open early til late and at weekends
- You’ll get personal support from the Semovo team every step of the way
Have a chat to our friendly team on 0345 266 1272 if sperm donation is something you’d like to do. If you want to know more about what’s involved, read about the sperm donation process and explore our FAQs.If you’re ready to apply, complete our short and simple online sperm donor application form here. You’re under no obligation and there’s no pressure. We’ll then give you a call to take your application forward.