New London Sperm Bank Now Open: Donate in the Capital26th June 2019
London is on the way to becoming the sperm donor capital of the UK as we open our latest Semovo sperm bank at the London Wellbeck Hospital.
Through our new clinic in Wellbeck Street – the sixth Semovo sperm bank to open in the country - we’re continuing to fly the flag and champion British sperm donors, so people can have a family using UK based identifiable sperm donors.
Located near to Mayfair and Bond Street tube station, it is the perfect place to donate sperm if you live or work in the city, with new sperm donor appointments available now.
Donating sperm in London: What to expect
Our new London sperm bank takes you from initial sperm donor application to weekly sperm donations, all at one easy to find clinic. You will be supported by our dedicated Donation Team each time you visit.
You will visit our sperm bank for:
- Implications appointment: We will talk you through the process once you apply
- Semen analysis: Where we check your sperm is suitable for donation
- Screening tests: For infectious and genetic conditions
- Doctors appointment: To talk through your medical history
- Counselling: Counselling takes place over Skype so that it is convenient and can be arranged to fit in with your schedule
- Regular donation: You will be asked to donate once a week and you will receive £35 expenses for each visit to the clinic.
How to become a sperm donor in London
It’s easy to get started and become a sperm donor with Semovo London. Simply fill out our online application form and select ‘London’ as your nearest clinic, so your application will go direct to our London team.
To apply, you need to be aged 18-45 and in good health, with no history in your family of genetic or hereditary conditions.
We also have sperm donor banks in Manchester city centre, South Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Glasgow, making sperm donation easier than ever right across the UK.
Learn more about being a sperm donor
Explore our sperm donor FAQs and How It Works to find out more about the process and what being a sperm donor involves. If you have any questions, our friendly team is here to help on 0345 266 1272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also message the Semovo team through our dedicated Facebook page.